Location: Atlanta, GA
Brandmovers, Inc., the global leader in digital engagement, is seeking an experienced Account Director with a passion for digital marketing and client satisfaction.
The Account Director will report directly to the VP of Client Services and manage a portfolio of high-value retainer-based accounts across categories (retail, CPG, travel, etc) and will be responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and growing client business through ensuring the delivery of flawlessly innovative digital and social experiences. The Account Director will also support new business opportunities, working with the entire Brandmovers team to develop concepts and presentations to establish and grow new client relationships.
The Account Director will also serve in a leadership/management role within the Client Services department, working closely in a mentor/manager role with Account Managers on client business.
Ideal candidates will have an excellent track record in digital marketing, together with extensive industry insights. This candidate must be an “impact player” with extremely effective communication skills and an ability to bring thought leadership to the business.
· Meet and exceed growth targets through strategic organic account growth with existing clients
· Deliver breakthrough thinking in strategic planning sessions and in client/all agency summits
· Lead team in the development of an annual business plans for key clients in conjunction with stated or potential client needs
· Identify and communicate changing client business rules and priorities to internal financial management function
· Kick ass every day
· Optimize the impact of customer insight in the creative/program development process by inspiring and partnering with Creative staff and Technical Staff
· Perform personnel reviews, coach and mentor direct reports to ensure succession planning
· Cultivate productive senior-level client relationships
· Demonstrate strong conceptual thinking skills
· Combine analytical rigor with creative problem-solving skills
· Translate client’s business objectives into marketing and communications objectives for the agency
· Negotiate contracts and fee arrangements as needed
· Forge relationships with outside partners/suppliers as needed
Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the CEO of any problems that may arise.
Skills expected for this role:
· Industry knowledge including current trends, consumer packaged goods and retailer information, and business philosophies
· Motivational leadership, inspiring team to deliver top performance every day against assigned business
· Excellent written, presentation, management, listening and interpersonal skills
· Sound decision making skills based in agency, client, and industry knowledge
· Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences
· Innovative and creative solution thinker – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned client/business
· Strong listening skills and attention to detail
· Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
Possess an intense passion for digital engagement marketing in general.
Must possess excellent decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
Detailed oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can do” professional attitude.
Possess a high degree of organization and the ability to prioritize and anticipate issues.
Ideally 6 + years of experience in a client services role
5 + years at a Digital Agency
Bachelor's Degree required. Masters Preferred
A fun, positive, can do attitude.
About Brandmovers, Inc.: Brandmovers, Inc. is the Global Leader in Digital Engagement with offices in Atlanta, London and Mumbai that specializes in Digital Strategy, Consumer Promotions, Web Design and Development, Social Media Management, SEO, SEM, Digital Media Buying & Planning as well as expertise in the fields of Mobile and Loyalty solutions. Brandmovers has over 10 years experience in planning and executing fully integrated digital plans for large and medium sized brands yielding measurable returns in brand awareness, customer acquisition, customer/employee engagement and ROI.
Job Type: Full-Time
Travel: Some travel may be required to the client
Industries: Marketing and Advertising
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Medical + Dental + 401k+ Bonus
For more information or to apply for this job, please contact email@example.com