Account Coordinator, Client Services - Loyalty & Promotions
What We're Looking For
We are looking for an Account Coordinator with experience working project execution and client initiatives. An ideal candidate will have entry-level experience working on digital marketing initiatives assisting a team of Account Managers and Project Managers. The candidate should be able to assist with multiple tasks including winner administration, fulfillment and content moderation and other office support duties as assigned. Digital agency experience is a plus.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist client services team with administrative activities.
- Help with prize fulfillment via email and telephone.
- Assist with winner identification and notifications.
- Responsible for content and proof of purchase moderating via social media platforms, customized microsites and moderation dashboards.
- Assist with small terms and conditions and rules projects for sweepstakes.
- Project maintenance and customer service support.
Social Media focus includes:
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage social channels.
- Drafting and editing copy, assisting with Brandmovers social channels.
- Monitoring social media web analytics (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
Business Development focus includes:
- Occasionally participate in sales calls, pitches, brainstorms and execution.
- Support administrative needs of organic account management team with other assigned duties.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 1+ years of experience assisting with digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent digital experience.
- Entry level knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects, communications.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues and learn to develop work plans and schedules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple small sized projects.
- Positive, team-player attitude.
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate with others.
This is a fulltime position.
Competitive salary based on experience and skill set. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, insurance, STD, LTD, 401k and vacation.
Principals only. Resumes from recruiters, freelancers or subcontractors will not be considered for this position.
Send your resume and availability for phone interviews to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the job you are interested in within the email subject line. No phone calls please.
Our company is the Global Leader in digital promotions with offices in Atlanta, London and Mumbai that specializes in Digital Consumer Promotions, Brand Loyalty Programs, Web Design and Development. Brandmovers has over 10 years’ experience in planning and executing fully integrated digital plans for large and medium sized blue chip brands yielding measurable returns in brand awareness, customer acquisition, customer/employee engagement and ultimately ROI.