We are looking for a top-notch Account Manager with experience leading digital project execution, including leading and running multiple client initiatives. An ideal candidate will have experience in large-scale, complex initiatives, including global and multiple language executions. Must have experience managing internal team resources in project execution, overseeing the work to ensure quality services. Must have a proven record of exceeding internal team and client expectations, delivering on-time and on-budget. Impeccable communication, organization and experience with digital promotions are prerequisites for consideration. The Account Manager candidate should be able to lead and grow client business through stellar service, with some direct manager oversight.
Core Duties And Responsibilities:
- Develops an understanding of the client's business, their needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Collaborates with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to delivery the project within established constraints.
- Works with client team or discipline leads to estimate costs and timing for tasks such as project strategy, functional design, visual design, development using established estimating process and tools.
- Coordinates all activates of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, internal client status etc.) communicating action steps to team, and delivery weekly status reports to project team, the client and management.
- Develops, maintains and disseminates all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post mortem reviews. Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved.
- Manages vendor/third party relationships (i.e. hosting, stock photo services, and video production).
Monitoring, Scheduling, Financials & Risk Management
- Manages and controls project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within.
- Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks, and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions.
- Manages project financial lifecycle, leading all estimates, vendor pricing and negotiation, and production budget recaps and delivering to the Account Management team for overall budget.
- Tracks and manages departmental financials and works closely with the Account Management lead to ensure all client and vendor billings are planned and executed appropriately.
- Works with Resource Management to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contract resources.
- Follows internal processes and adjusts staffing needs in a timely manner based on project.
- Works directly with the Account Management lead to forecast resource needs for current clients and upcoming new business.ll project issues and risks, and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions.
- Collaborates on the content and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure relevancy, strategy, and quality.
- Acts as a client point-of-contact for project-related communications and deliverables.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Required Skills, Knowledge, And Expertise:
- 2+ years of experience managing interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- 2+ years direct experience with digital promotions and loyalty programs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; native English speakers only
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Exhibits strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus
This is a full–time position
Salary based on experience and skill set. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, insurance, STD, LTD, 401k and vacation.
1519 Carroll Drive Atlanta GA, 30318
Individuals only. Resumes from recruiters, freelancers or subcontractors will not be considered for this position.